Easy Dutch Baby
A simplistic method to make a sophisticated pancake, this dutch baby is as delicious as it is easy to make.
The thought of making a dutch baby intimidated me at first, but after experimenting around with it found it to be so easy! It is almost like a pancake and bread pudding combined. A beautiful fluffy yet flaky crust, with eggy, moist, and sweet inside.
The r-e-a-l-l-y nice thing about it is that it only takes two dishes to make!
There are many recipes you can only make once in a while. This recipe is one that I will most definitely frequent on weekend mornings. The dutch baby is a perfect breakup of pancake monotony without adding complexity and additional time.
I’m excited to make this one over and over again!
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Pistachio Salsa
- Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mini Puff Pastry Apple Pies
- Breakfast Pancake Wrapped Sausage Dippers
- Grilled Brie & Jam
- Crispy Shrimp Tacos with Creamy BBQ Sauce and Chili Lime Slaw
- Joanna Gaines' Chicken Brie & Peach Flatbreads
- Paula Deen's Best Bacon
- Easter Egg Hunt Dark Chocolate Reese's Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Flat French Bread