Easy Dutch Baby
A simplistic method to make a sophisticated pancake, this dutch baby is as delicious as it is easy to make.
The thought of making a dutch baby intimidated me at first, but after experimenting around with it found it to be so easy! It is almost like a pancake and bread pudding combined. A beautiful fluffy yet flaky crust, with eggy, moist, and sweet inside.
The r-e-a-l-l-y nice thing about it is that it only takes two dishes to make!
There are many recipes you can only make once in a while. This recipe is one that I will most definitely frequent on weekend mornings. The dutch baby is a perfect breakup of pancake monotony without adding complexity and additional time.
I’m excited to make this one over and over again!
- Butterscotch Texas Pecan Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Sauce | Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Halloween Candy Apples
- Keto Tomato Soup
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Black Widow Spider Cupcakes for Halloween
- Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Scratch Vanilla Pancake Mug
- Red Velvet Hostess Cupcakes
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie