Easy Dutch Baby
A simplistic method to make a sophisticated pancake, this dutch baby is as delicious as it is easy to make.
The thought of making a dutch baby intimidated me at first, but after experimenting around with it found it to be so easy! It is almost like a pancake and bread pudding combined. A beautiful fluffy yet flaky crust, with eggy, moist, and sweet inside.
The r-e-a-l-l-y nice thing about it is that it only takes two dishes to make!
There are many recipes you can only make once in a while. This recipe is one that I will most definitely frequent on weekend mornings. The dutch baby is a perfect breakup of pancake monotony without adding complexity and additional time.
I’m excited to make this one over and over again!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Peanut Butter Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- Bunny Ear Cupcakes
- Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- Easy Weeknight Baked Ziti
- Homemade Chocolate Almond Turtles
- Soft Pumpkin Pretzel Bites w/ Cream Cheese Icing
- Hershey's Chocolate Fudgey Brownies
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Crust Pizza
- Joanna Gaines' Chicken Brie & Peach Flatbreads
- Easy Skillet Garlic Parmesan Knots
- Cream Cheese Bean Dip