Easy Dutch Baby
A simplistic method to make a sophisticated pancake, this dutch baby is as delicious as it is easy to make.
The thought of making a dutch baby intimidated me at first, but after experimenting around with it found it to be so easy! It is almost like a pancake and bread pudding combined. A beautiful fluffy yet flaky crust, with eggy, moist, and sweet inside.
The r-e-a-l-l-y nice thing about it is that it only takes two dishes to make!
There are many recipes you can only make once in a while. This recipe is one that I will most definitely frequent on weekend mornings. The dutch baby is a perfect breakup of pancake monotony without adding complexity and additional time.
I’m excited to make this one over and over again!
Easy Dutch Baby
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp honey (or 1 tsp sugar)
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place skillet in oven for 5 – 10 minutes
- In a mixing bowl (or stand mixer) whisk all ingredients except for the butter together
- Remove skillet and add butter, tilting skillet as to allow for butter to spread all around skillet
- Pour batter into skillet and return to oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes
- Protein Chocolate Donuts Recipe
- Mom’s Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies Recipe
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Keto Tomato Soup
- Pistachio Italian Macarons
- Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Kielbasa Tortellini Alfredo
- Butter Dip Biscuits
- Scratch Vanilla Pancake Mug
- Texas Slow Cooker Chili (Freezer Meal)
- Cafe Rio Copycat Creamy Tomatillo Sauce