Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons
This sweet concoction will have your tastebuds reminding you of fair food pasts! Fried and nutella-ey, you can’t go wrong with this cream cheese rangoon variation.
A couple of weeks back, I made these buffalo blue cheese chicken rangoons. They were nothing short of amazing and are one of my favorite makes of this blog thus far!
Anyways, we had a few wonton wrappers left, and we decided to make a sweet rangoon to compliment our savory one. We ended up with the nutella and cream cheese goodness you see above. I don’t know if I can pick a favorite between the savory or sweet, but thy were both amazing.
If you are a nutella fan, a fair-fried-food man, and a fan of all things delicious, then you will love these and have a hard time putting them down! Add some sweet to your savory with these! Enjoy!!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Monster Cookie Energy Balls
- Crispy Chicken Thighs
- Easy Black Bean Burgers
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Dutch Oven Boston Butt BBQ
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Spinach Artichoke Bowtie Pasta
- BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
- BBQ Chicken Bacon Sliders
- Easy Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- 3-Ingredient Crock-Pot Tacos
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie