Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons
This sweet concoction will have your tastebuds reminding you of fair food pasts! Fried and nutella-ey, you can’t go wrong with this cream cheese rangoon variation.
A couple of weeks back, I made these buffalo blue cheese chicken rangoons. They were nothing short of amazing and are one of my favorite makes of this blog thus far!
Anyways, we had a few wonton wrappers left, and we decided to make a sweet rangoon to compliment our savory one. We ended up with the nutella and cream cheese goodness you see above. I don’t know if I can pick a favorite between the savory or sweet, but thy were both amazing.
If you are a nutella fan, a fair-fried-food man, and a fan of all things delicious, then you will love these and have a hard time putting them down! Add some sweet to your savory with these! Enjoy!!
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Easy 3-Ingredient Chewy Granola
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Blackened Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Banana Biscoff Baked Donuts
- Homemade Chocolate Almond Turtles
- 3-Ingredient Perfect Shortbread
- Grilled Brie & Jam
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Instant Pot Spaghetti (Starting with Frozen Meat!)
- Paula Deen's Best Bacon
- Copy Cat Easter Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Easy BBQ Chicken Sliders