Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons
This sweet concoction will have your tastebuds reminding you of fair food pasts! Fried and nutella-ey, you can’t go wrong with this cream cheese rangoon variation.
A couple of weeks back, I made these buffalo blue cheese chicken rangoons. They were nothing short of amazing and are one of my favorite makes of this blog thus far!
Anyways, we had a few wonton wrappers left, and we decided to make a sweet rangoon to compliment our savory one. We ended up with the nutella and cream cheese goodness you see above. I don’t know if I can pick a favorite between the savory or sweet, but thy were both amazing.
If you are a nutella fan, a fair-fried-food man, and a fan of all things delicious, then you will love these and have a hard time putting them down! Add some sweet to your savory with these! Enjoy!!
- Butterscotch Texas Pecan Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Sauce | Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Protein Chocolate Donuts Recipe
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Classic Peach Cobbler
- Oven Baked Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky
- Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
- Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
- Crockpot Buffalo Honey Ranch Drumsticks
- Crockpot Chex Mix