Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Moist pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with comforting hints of cinnamon and nutmeg
During my later years growing up at home, fall mean pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. We were all mostly trying to eat and be healthy, and I think we were all convinced that pumpkin chocolate chip cookies were the best thing ever for you.
Although they could be much worse for you, I did come to find out one day that the delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies we were downing, weren’t the fountain of youth cookies we (for no good reason) believed them to be.
Regardless of our false hope, there was one thing that couldn’t be denied. These things were freaking delicious. The pumpkin made these cookies so moist and brought all the memories and nostalgia of past falls to the forefront of our minds.
So all in all, here are the not so bad, but not crazy healthy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies we grew up loving with a few variations. Hope you enjoy these this fall!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- White Chocolate Toffee Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowls
- Mom's Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ritz Chicken Casserole
- Homemade Honey-Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
- Simple Lemon Cake
- Soft Pumpkin Pretzel Bites w/ Cream Cheese Icing
- Honey Lime Chicken
- Honey Buttermilk Cornbread
- Easy Pumpkin Pie
- "Blood" Soup and Mummy Dogs