Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
That crispy crunch you like with your sweet potato fries but oven baked instead!
There is a deli in our hometown of Wake Forest, NC that has gained our family’s business for as long as it is around. The deli is called Village Deli and they have consistently had great food and great service. One of the items we discovered there years ago, which we all love and consistently order, are sweet potato fries.
Because of this addiction to sweet potato fries I have tried for a long time to replicate them the best I could at home without frying them. It has been a challenge, but with some research and experimenting, I have found a sound solution to my soggy baked sweet potato fries! These sweet potato fries take about an hour to bake and sit and are well worth the wait!
A few crucial keys to getting these fries crispy are;
1) have the fries separated and touching as little as possible on the baking pan
2) place your fries on PARCHMENT PAPER!!!!!
3) after the baking is complete, crack the oven door open, turn off the oven, and let fries sit for 30 additional minutes
I am so glad I figured out how to make crispy oven-baked sweet potato fries, and I hope those who share my delight for sweet potato fries will enjoy making these on your own!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Peanut Butter Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Recipe
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Donuts
- Keto Gingerbread Cookies
- Fluffy English Muffins
- Creamy Mexican Chipotle Chicken
- Instant Pot Blackened Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Simple Lemon Cake
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Bubble Bake
- Crockpot Buffalo Honey Ranch Drumsticks
- Homemade Crispy Breakfast Hashbrowns