Classic Muddy Buddies
Muddy Buddies are one of my all-time favorite treats. Be sure to save this recipe, you won’t want to lose it!
- Be careful when microwaving the chocolate and the peanut butter. It’s easy to burn the chocolate chips, so be sure to stick to 30-second increments and stirring in between heating!
- Get creative and change things up! This recipe is just the original classic version of Muddy Buddies. But there are so many ways to play around with it. Try adding in your favorite candies or cereal, use a different flavor of chocolate chips, or maybe sub out the peanut butter. I’ve even used popcorn instead of cereal (I recommend using store-bought kettle corn if you do this)!
- This makes a BIG batch, so it’s great for a crowd 🙂
Be sure to check out these other sweet treats!
- Authentic Italian Lasagna Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Gone With The Wind
- Pistachio Italian Macarons
- Sheet Pancakes
- Whole Smoked Chicken
- Homemade Honey-Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Healthy Chickpea Cookies
- 2-Ingredient WW Bagels
- Broccoli & Beef Ramen
- Joanna Gaines' Chicken Brie & Peach Flatbreads
- KC-Style BBQ Rub