Classic Muddy Buddies
Muddy Buddies are one of my all-time favorite treats. Be sure to save this recipe, you won’t want to lose it!
- Be careful when microwaving the chocolate and the peanut butter. It’s easy to burn the chocolate chips, so be sure to stick to 30-second increments and stirring in between heating!
- Get creative and change things up! This recipe is just the original classic version of Muddy Buddies. But there are so many ways to play around with it. Try adding in your favorite candies or cereal, use a different flavor of chocolate chips, or maybe sub out the peanut butter. I’ve even used popcorn instead of cereal (I recommend using store-bought kettle corn if you do this)!
- This makes a BIG batch, so it’s great for a crowd 🙂
Be sure to check out these other sweet treats!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Keto Gingerbread Cookies
- Pistachio Italian Macarons
- Nutella Banana Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oven Baked Beef Jerky
- 4th of July Red Velvet Monster Cookies
- BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Crust Pizza
- Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Dad's 3-Ingredient Best Football Chip Dip
- Honey Buttermilk Cornbread
- Pumpkin Eclair Cake