Oven Baked Boston Butt Pork BBQ Recipe
How to bake boston butt pork in the oven that brings plenty of flavor to your pork bbq recipe.
Keaton’s Boston Butt Pulled Pork BBQ
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp dry rub
- 3 cilantro stems
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cayenne powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp basil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Add the brine ingredients to 1 quart of water in a large pot that will fit the pork (don’t add the pork yet) with a lid on top. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove from the heat and immediately add enough ice to cool the brine (so that it doesn’t cook the pork).
- Add the pork to the pot and cover with a lid. Chill for 6-12 hours.
Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- Remove from the brine and pat dry.
- Massage the dry rub into the meat.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 1 1/2 hours for each lb. of meat until internal temp. reaches 200º.
- Shred with a fork before serving.
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- High Protein Pudding Recipe
- Protein Chocolate Donuts Recipe
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Cups
- One Bowl Sweet Corn Spoon Bread
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- Spinach Artichoke Bowtie Pasta
- Amish Chicken and Noodles
- Copy Cat Easter Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Rangoons
- Apple Cider Cajun Turkey Brine