King’s Hawaiian Rolls Copy Cat Recipe
King’s Hawaiian Rolls copy cat recipe that brings an American dinner favorite to your table as the perfect side.
Have you ever met anyone that didn’t love a King’s Hawaiian Roll? I don’t think so. Actually, scratch that, i know so. Frankly, if I met someone that doesn’t love their rolls, I would disregard anything they said, thought, did, created, etc.
We had leftovers from every recipe we tried, but this was the only recipe where the leftovers were nearly as good as having them fresh out of the oven. The other recipes, the rolls were almost rocks the next day. These remained ULTRA soft and fluffy. And of course they maintained their beautiful flavor as well throughout the proceeding days after baking conception.
Try this recipe out at home and instantly make your family happy! The real pineapple in the dough does wonders for the bread and makes these as compatible to the real thing as you’ll find out there. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup warm milk
- 1 Tbsp instant dry yeast
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz of crushed pineapple
- 4 cups AP flour (+1/2-1 cup extra flour depending on stickiness of dough
- Dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Gently whisk yeast and warmed milk together and let set until foaming is visible (5-10 minutes)
- Add oil, butter, sugar, eggs, and crushed pineapple to yeast mixture and combine until uniform
- Add flour 1 cup at a time mixing in completely. After 4 cups the dough should be moist, somewhat sticky, but NOT very sticky! If it is too sticky, add flour!
- Knead for 8-10 minutes, place in bowl, cover with towel and let rise for an hour
- Break dough into 12 large dough balls and add to greased x13 x9 pan or make 18 smaller dough balls each with some distance from the adjacent dough balls
- Cover again and let rise for an hour again
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Coat with milk and butter mixture and bake for 24-28 minutes until tops are all golden brown
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 454Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 149mgCarbohydrates: 69gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 10g
- Butterscotch Texas Pecan Pie Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Cranberry Sauce | Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- High Protein Pudding Recipe
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Monster Cookie Energy Balls
- Carne Asada Mac & Cheese
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Mexican Street Corn (Elote)
- Scratch Vanilla Pancake Mug
- Crockpot Chex Mix