3-Ingredient Crock-Pot Tacos
These tacos could not be anymore delicious and simple to make. Add brown sugar, whatever salsa you would like, and the meat of your choice and you are ready to go!
I served a mission for the LDS Church in Santa Rosa, CA and was assigned to learn and speak the Spanish language. In doing so we ate meals with Hispanic families most days and one of my favorite, standard meals that we had were tacos.
Growing up I thought tacos were ground beef and that was it, there was no other option. However, on my mission I learned that there is no limit to your choice of meat for a good taco. I had tacos ranging from cow tongue to carne asada and the vast majority I loved.
When I came home from my mission an absence of quality tacos was felt, until my Mom made these. This simple recipe has become a family favorite and it is so easy to make! These bring mission and family nostalgia to me simultaneously. Hope you enjoy these as much as my family and I do!
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Easy 3-Ingredient Chewy Granola
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Keto Gingerbread Cookies
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Healthy & Instant Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Bubble Bake
- Caramel M&M Pretzel Cookies
- Paula Deen's Best Bacon
- Easter Egg Popcorn Bars
- Texas Slow Cooker Chili (Freezer Meal)
- The Best Green Bean Casserole
- Homemade Crispy Breakfast Hashbrowns
- Southern Hot Crackers Recipe