Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
Hard to go wrong with a combination of pumpkin and crescent rolls. These crescent rolls have a hint of sweetness and fluffy texture from the pumpkin that make them addicting!
One food our family has converted to recently in life are pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They are easy to make and result in a moist pumpkin texture that not many other ingredients can give you.
Another of our year-round favorites are our Aunt Carol’s crescent rolls . What better decision could be made than to combine the best of these two recipes and come up with these pumpkin crescent rolls.
They are refreshing and not as heavy as typical crescent rolls, and pretty easy to make. Enjoy!
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Oreo Italian Macarons
- Memphis Mac & Cheese
- Bunny Ear Cupcakes
- Butter Dip Biscuits
- Easy Shrimp & Grits