Swiss Burger Bombs
Classic and delicious burgers stuffed with swiss cheese.
The good ole’ cheeseburger. An American fast-food standard. There isn’t too much better than a savory and cheesy burger. Something as food-iconic as the burger probably deserves my research on how it came about, but that’s for another day.
There is really no way to go wrong with ground beef, lettuce, tomato, mayo, etc., but the great thing about burgers is that you can make them in all shapes, sizes, and styles and they are still amazing. I have seen loaded burgers but never tried them myself. I figured I would try and see how they turned out. They are very easy and simple to make and actually add to the juiciness of the burger.
This burger recipe doesn’t overdo it, but just includes a few spices, a little sauce, and of course, THE BEEF! Flatten the patty, put the cheese in the middle, add some more beef over top, seal it and grill it. That easy, and your left with a juicy burger with oozing cheese after biting into it.
When you fire up the grill this season don’t be slow to add this one to your burger arsenal. Enjoy,
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 Tbsp favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Heat up skillet or grill to medium/high heat
- Add all ingredients together in large bowl and knead beef and ingredients into each other until well incorporated
- Take 3/4 of the beef and make out of it 4 patties in the shape of bowls
- Tear cheese slices up into 4 smaller squares and place in beef bowls
- Take additional 1/4 of beef and separate into 4 little patties to cover cheese and then seal beef bowls to the beef top just placed on top of cheese
- Place on grill for 4 minutes each side and let rest 5 minutes resulting in medium – medium well burgers and enjoy
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 426Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 127mgSodium: 1155mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 38g
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- Dad’s Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- Dutch Oven Boston Butt BBQ
- Easy Weeknight Baked Ziti
- Oven Baked Italian Sausage Wontons
- Wingers Sticky Fingers Copycat
- Red, White, & Blue 4th of July Bundt Cake
- Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons