Thick and Chewy Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you’re a fan of THICK chocolate chip cookies, this recipe is for you!
FIND MORE RECIPES ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Want SUPER THICK and chewy cookies? Here are my tips for the perfect Thick and Chewy Brown Sugar Cookies.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
- Instead of “correctly” measuring the flour by scooping and scraping the excess flour off the top of the measuring cup, we’re going to “incorrectly” measure the flour by gently pressing against the side of the flour container (or bag) to level it in the measuring cup.
- Something else that keeps cookies really THICK? Using chocolate chips instead of chopped chocolate. Most people do this anyway, but I thought it was worth noting that I’ve made this EXACT SAME recipe using chopped chocolate and got drastically different results in terms of thickness.
- Baking the cookies at 350ºF instead of 375ºF (which is the temp I normally bake cookies at) is another trick that keeps these cookies thick and chewy.
- Instead of using a combination of white sugar and brown sugar, this recipe calls entirely for brown sugar. Which 1) gives these cookies a rich toffee like flavor, and 2) makes them extra chewy!
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
- Bunny Ear Cupcakes
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Carne Asada Fries
- Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
- Easy Eggless Pancakes
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Honey Buttermilk Cornbread
- Cafe Rio Copycat Creamy Tomatillo Sauce