Thick and Chewy Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you’re a fan of THICK chocolate chip cookies, this recipe is for you!
FIND MORE RECIPES ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Want SUPER THICK and chewy cookies? Here are my tips for the perfect Thick and Chewy Brown Sugar Cookies.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS RECIPE:
- Instead of “correctly” measuring the flour by scooping and scraping the excess flour off the top of the measuring cup, we’re going to “incorrectly” measure the flour by gently pressing against the side of the flour container (or bag) to level it in the measuring cup.
- Something else that keeps cookies really THICK? Using chocolate chips instead of chopped chocolate. Most people do this anyway, but I thought it was worth noting that I’ve made this EXACT SAME recipe using chopped chocolate and got drastically different results in terms of thickness.
- Baking the cookies at 350ºF instead of 375ºF (which is the temp I normally bake cookies at) is another trick that keeps these cookies thick and chewy.
- Instead of using a combination of white sugar and brown sugar, this recipe calls entirely for brown sugar. Which 1) gives these cookies a rich toffee like flavor, and 2) makes them extra chewy!
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Homemade Pasta (With or Without a Pasta Maker)
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt Recipe
- Easy Black Bean Burgers
- Double Maple Bacon Donuts
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Snickers Dip
- Hershey's Chocolate Fudgey Brownies
- 4th of July Red Velvet Monster Cookies
- Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Chocolate Frosted Candy Cane Sugar Cookie Bars
- Copycat Starbucks' Chocolate Cinnamon Bread