This recipe is a twist on my family favorite Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
. Have you tried it yet?? You really should put it on your Thanksgiving menu. It’s seriously so good. It has melted chocolate chips mixed right into the filling and then even MORE chocolate chips added at the end with the pecans.
This pie is that, but with butterscotch chips.
Just imagine… a thick, buttery, flaky homemade pie crust (did you get the memo? I finally found an EASY all-butter pie crust recipe that even I can’t mess up!) filled with a gooey butterscotch pie filling that exceeds your every Thanksgiving pecan pie dream.
yield: 8-12 slicesprint recipe
Butterscotch Pecan Pie
This recipe for Butterscotch Pecan Pie is a fun twist on an old family favorite. It’s one of my favorite recipes this season!
prep time: 20 MINScook time: 60 MINStotal time: 80 mins
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, gently melted over low heat
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips (NOT melted)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butterscotch chips, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Mix in the pecans and unmelted butterscotch chips. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Cool on wire rack before serving.