Butterscotch Pecan Pie
This recipe is a twist on my family favorite Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie. Have you tried it yet?? You really should put it on your Thanksgiving menu. It’s seriously so good. It has melted chocolate chips mixed right into the filling and then even MORE chocolate chips added at the end with the pecans.
This pie is that, but with butterscotch chips.
Just imagine… a thick, buttery, flaky homemade pie crust (did you get the memo? I finally found an EASY all-butter pie crust recipe that even I can’t mess up!) filled with a gooey butterscotch pie filling that exceeds your every Thanksgiving pecan pie dream.
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Dutch Oven Boston Butt BBQ
- Double Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies
- Perfect Dinner Rolls
- Healthy & Instant Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Strawberry Pie
- Hershey's Chocolate Fudgey Brownies
- Carne Asada Fries
- Baked Turkey Burgers
- Homemade Tagalongs
- "Blood" Soup and Mummy Dogs
- Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Southern Hot Crackers Recipe