Southern Hot Crackers Recipe
This addictive snack is a simple Southern favorite!
Hot Crackers Recipe
- 16 ounce box of Saltine crackers
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil (don’t use olive or coconut oil)
- 1 ounce ranch dressing seasoning
- 2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Whisk together the oil, seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- In a large bowl*, pour the oil mixture over the crackers. Use a rubber spatula to stir for 10-15 minutes to thoroughly coat the crackers and allow the oil to soak in.
- You could eat these immediately, but they are so much better if you’ll allow a few hours for the oil to soak all the way in. I like them best next day.
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Homemade Pimento Cheese
- Mini Puff Pastry Apple Pies
- Keto Tomato Soup
- Chickpea Coconut Chip Cookies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Simple Lemon Cake
- Healthy Chickpea Cookies
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- Caramel M&M Pretzel Cookies
- Dad's 3-Ingredient Best Football Chip Dip
- Quick & Easy Blender Bisquick Gravy