Healthy Chickpea Cookies
My wife kept showing me that she saw there were these cookies made from chick peas and they looked so good! She likes plain roasted chickpeas so her credibility was shot for me in the chickpea category (I think plain chickpeas are disgusting). She finally had enough one day and despite my skepticism she went ahead and made a batch
She told me they turned out just ok, and she liked them, but thought I’d had them. WRONG. They were amazing and I found myself eating one after another and asking for another batch. The only critique we had on the first batch was we wanted them a little crispier and we were able to achieve that after some experimenting.
This cookie is gluten free, eggless, and good for you. It is so good to hear of a cookie that is good for you. There isn’t much more exciting news to hear in life than that! Something else great about this recipe is how easy it is to make. You throw several ingredients into a food processor, form it into dough, and bake and then you’re done. That simple!
Long story short, this cookie has an amazing flavor profile with the texture of that close to a chewy chips ahoy cookie. Please do yourself a favor and make this cookie instead of the traditional sugar and butter packed cookie!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Recipe
- Brown Sugar Garlic Wings Recipe
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Dutch Baby
- Crispy Fluffy Pancakes
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Cups
- Muscle Milk Protein Brownies
- Soft Pumpkin Pretzel Bites w/ Cream Cheese Icing
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Chicken
- Amish Chicken and Noodles
- Copy Cat Easter Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Copycat Starbucks' Chocolate Cinnamon Bread