Chickpea Coconut Chip Cookies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
A healthy cookie alternative with toasted coconut and chocolate chips.
I love chickpea cookies. They almost remind me of a cliffbar the way they turn out (which I love). I have made a couple other variations of chickpea cookies, these regular chocolate chip, and these double chocolate chip.
I’ve continued making those cookies and have gotten better with time. In the beginning the cookies were too moist, for me at least. Some people liked them that way but I wanted them to resemble a real cookie!
I played around with the recipe a little over the past couple of years and think I’ve figured it out. These Chickpea Coconut Chip Cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy in the middle, and great taste on the inside. Try them out!
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- White Chocolate Macaroons
- How to Microwave a Sweet Potato
- Instant Pot Blackened Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Oven Baked Beef Jerky
- Red, White, & Blue 4th of July Bundt Cake
- Amish Chicken and Noodles
- Oven Fried Chicken Wings
- Homemade Tagalongs
- Peanut Butter Brownie Mug