Chickpea Coconut Chip Cookies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
A healthy cookie alternative with toasted coconut and chocolate chips.
I love chickpea cookies. They almost remind me of a cliffbar the way they turn out (which I love). I have made a couple other variations of chickpea cookies, these regular chocolate chip, and these double chocolate chip.
I’ve continued making those cookies and have gotten better with time. In the beginning the cookies were too moist, for me at least. Some people liked them that way but I wanted them to resemble a real cookie!
I played around with the recipe a little over the past couple of years and think I’ve figured it out. These Chickpea Coconut Chip Cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy in the middle, and great taste on the inside. Try them out!
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Candy Cane Shortbread
- High Protein Pudding Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Homemade Pimento Cheese
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Sheet Pancakes
- Bakery Style Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Creamy Mexican Chipotle Chicken
- Carne Asada Mac & Cheese
- Hershey's Chocolate Fudgey Brownies
- Oven Baked Beef Jerky
- Pretzel Cheddar Dogs
- Crockpot Buffalo Honey Ranch Drumsticks
- Copycat Starbucks' Chocolate Cinnamon Bread