Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe
An easy Shamrock Shake copycat recipe for St. Patrick’s Day.
You know that McDonald’s Shamrock Shake that the whole internet goes nuts for every St. Patrick’s day?? Well, I decided that it was finally time that I made one! …and actually try one, for that matter.
That’s right. I’ve never ever had a Shamrock Shake until this year. We took the kids to McDonald’s for $1 sundaes a few weeks ago, and my husband ordered a shake. Which I drank. Two thumbs way up!! It’s the perfect blend of creamy vanilla and sweet peppermint. All with a ton of whip and a cherry on top– just the way I like my desserts.
This recipe is perfect for a fun family night on St. Patrick’s day! Or curling up in bed with a Netflix marathon any time of year. You pick 😉.
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Mom's Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies Recipe
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunny (Hollow)
- Soft & Fluffy Protein Waffles
- Classic Muddy Buddies
- Broccoli & Beef Ramen
- Hershey's Chocolate Fudgey Brownies
- Gringo Enchiladas
- Crockpot Buffalo Honey Ranch Drumsticks
- Sweet Corn Mexican Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- "Blood" Soup and Mummy Dogs
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies