Crispy Shrimp Tacos with Creamy BBQ Sauce and Chili Lime Slaw
These crispy shrimp tacos make a surprisingly quick and easy weeknight meal to throw together. And guess what else? Even my picky eaters liked these!
- 30 ounce frozen breaded popcorn shrimp (I used SeaPak brand from Target)
- 8 taco sized flour tortillas
- 2 cups thinly shredded cabbage
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lime (can sub lemon) juice
- dash of salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- cilantro, chopped
- Cook the shrimp according to the directions on the box.
- Meanwhile, prepare the slaw: mix together the 3 tbsp mayo with the salt & pepper, lime juice, and chili powder. Toss the sliced cabbage in the mixture. Mix in 2 tbsp chopped cilantro.
- Make the creamy BBQ sauce: whisk together the 1/2 cup mayo with the 2 tbsp BBQ sauce.
- Once the shrimp have cooked, you’re ready to serve! Layer each tortilla with the creamy BBQ sauce, slaw, and shrimp.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 436Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 951mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 13g
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Baked Brie Spaghetti Recipe
- Keto Gingerbread Cookies
- Crispy Fluffy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Instant Pot Chicken & Dumplings
- Soft Pumpkin Pretzel Bites w/ Cream Cheese Icing
- Black Widow Spider Cupcakes for Halloween
- Hershey's Chocolate Fudgey Brownies
- French Coconut Pie
- Nutella Cream Cheese Rangoons
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Rangoons
- Honey Buttermilk Cornbread