Cinnamon French Toast with Banana Fosters
This Cinnamon French Toast with Banana Fosters is so delicious and perfect for a relaxing morning.
Be sure to check out more of our delicious Breakfasts!
Ingredients for Cinnamon French Toast with Banana Fosters:
- Cinnamon Bread
- Brown Sugar
Let’s put the Cinnamon French Toast with Banana Fosters together:
- In a non stick pan melt the butter and put the brown sugar in and stir.
- Throw in the cinnamon, salt, and vanilla. Once it’s bubbling put in the sliced banana.
- Once the banana becomes carmel colored take it off the heat, and set it aside.
- Slice the cinnamon bread and in a mixing bowl whisk together egg, milk, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon.
- Soak the slices of bread in the mixture and in a cast iron pan over medium heat lay them in. Leave one side for a minute or two and flip and then serve on a plate.
- Pour the banana fosters over the french toast and enjoy!
- 1 Loaf Cinnamon Bread
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- 2Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Sliced Bananas
- Melt butter over medium high heat and mix in brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- Let it get bubbly and throw in the sliced bananas and let cook until bananas become soft and slightly translucent. turn off heat and set aside
- whisk eggs, milk, cinnamon, salt together and soak sliced bread in mixture
- Then transfer to a medium high heat cast iron skillet and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown
- Transfer to plate and pour on banana fosters.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 160mgSodium: 223mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 3gSugar: 22gProtein: 7g
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Crispy Chicken Thighs
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- Perfect Dinner Rolls
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Copycat Recipe
- Gringo Enchiladas
- Biscuits and Gravy Bubble Bake
- Texas Slow Cooker Chili (Freezer Meal)
- Cream Cheese Bean Dip
- Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- The Best Butternut Squash Soup
- Oven Baked Boston Butt Pork BBQ Recipe