Crispy Chicken Thighs
Oven baked, extra crispy chicken thighs perfect for dinner any night of the week.
I love simple dinners. Really, we are all about simple in our home. We never have a plan until the day of, and it usually is just based around what we have in stock. We don’t plan meals and buy according to those meals. We buy things we generally like and build our meals around what’s in stock.
So, we had some chicken thighs that we needed to use. I grew up having baked BBQ chicken out of the oven. I always ate it, but I can’t say it was my favorite. There’s something about juicy chicken with a softer skin that just doesn’t sit well with me. When you start talking really crispy and flavorful skin, with juicy inside, I get behind that!
That’s what we created here! A simple but flavorful, crispy skin, with juicy chicken meat on the inside. Enjoy!
- 5 fresh chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place thighs (and any other sides, I used potatoes and carrots)
- Drizzle olive oil over food and move food around until all coated
- Add salt, pepper, and rosemary to taste
- Bake for 30 minutes, mix move around, and bake for another 30 minutes
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 166mgSodium: 285mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 31g
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Candy Cane Shortbread
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Homemade Pimento Cheese
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Fluffy English Muffins
- Crispy Fluffy Pancakes
- Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- Chewy Maple Bacon Oatmeal Squares
- Strawberry Pie
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- Wingers Sticky Fingers Copycat
- Baked Turkey Burgers
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Quick & Easy Blender Bisquick Gravy