15 Mother’s Day Breakfast & Brunch Ideas
15 Mother’s Day Breakfast & Brunch Ideas for every mother. Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes, Smoothie Bowls, Homemade Donuts, and more!
For the Mom who Loves Pancakes
- Keat’s Fluffy Pancakes – these pancakes are perfectly soft and fluffy with crisp, golden buttery edges.
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes – is mom a bit of a health nut? gluten free? avoiding too much sugar? These chocolate protein pancakes are perfect!
- Sheet Pan Pancakes – need pancakes without the fuss? These sheet pan pancakes are the way to go.
- Homemade Mug Pancakes – pancakes for one or two? Give this pancake-in-a-mug recipe a try!
- Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes – looking to step up your pancake game this Mother’s day? These Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes with strawberry sauce are the way to go. You’ll knock her socks off!
For the Mom who Loves Chocolate
Is mom a chocoholic? We GOT you.
Check out our top 5 CHOCOLATE breakfast recipes below.
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl – don’t let it’s healthy name fool you! This smoothie bowl is all decadent indulgence that any chocoholic mom will love.
- Nutella Banana Muffins – one of our favorite chocolate-y banana breads made over into delicious muffins.
- Real Milk Hot Chocolate – This is hot chocolate in its purest form–no mixes, no powders–just pure CHOCOLATE!
- Black and White Donuts – These black and white donuts are inspired by the iconic NYC Black & White Cookie.
- Copycat Starbucks Chocolate Cinnamon Bread – If Mom loves starbucks (isn’t that just part of the mom code??), then she’ll flip over this copycat Chocolate Cinnamon Bread!
For the Savory Breakfast Mom
We get it– not everyone likes the sweet stuff first thing in the morning.
- 2-Ingredient Everything Bagels – Packed with protein and big flavor, these bagels are so easy to make!
- Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Scrambled Eggs – It may sound overly simple, but these scrambled eggs are the most popular post on our site for a reason. If Mom loves eggs, give this recipe a try!
- Biscuits and Gravy Bubble Bake – this breakfast recipe is pure comfort food!
- Easy Breakfast Sliders – these breakfast sliders are a great option if you’re getting together with the whole family on Mother’s day, because one pan feeds a crowd!
- Paula Deen’s Best Bacon – our family won’t eat bacon any other way. It’s a little sweet, and it pairs well with biscuits, eggs, and pretty much everything else!
Ashton’s Favorite Mother’s Day
Ashton is our resident expert on being a mom, so it only made sense to include a list of her
TOP PICKS for Mother’s Day Breakfast.
Check out the recipes below and see what she’s hoping shows up on her breakfast tray this year.
- Best Damn French Toast – This French Toast lives up to its name!
- Baked Whole Grain Donuts – Don’t let the healthy-sounding name fool you– These donuts are nothing but AMAZING!!
- Homemade Liege Waffles – a little labor intensive and messy, but WORTH IT.
- Cinnamon Roll Stuffed French Toast – this recipe is exactly as delicious as it sounds!!
- Belgian Waffles – a no-fail, fool-proof recipe for a classic breakfast. I love a big, fluffy waffle topped with strawberries, chocolate chips, whipped cream, and homemade buttermilk syrup.
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Instant Pot Dyed Easter Eggs
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Candy Cane Shortbread
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Applesauce Breakfast Cake
- Blender Protein Waffles (Gluten Free)
- Banana Biscoff Baked Donuts
- Perfect Dinner Rolls
- Classic Muddy Buddies
- Nutella Banana Muffins
- Gordon Ramsay's Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Grilled Brie & Jam
- Easy Chocolate Ganache
- Baked Turkey Burgers