Bakery Style Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Muffins
The classic bakery-style chocolate chip muffin topped with sea salt.
I tried several recipes out to find the best bakery-style muffin recipe I could. Some didn’t work out too well, some were alright, and some met that bakery-style muffin expectation I had hoped for!
The difference in those recipes from the average and not so great recipes was the BAKING TEMPERATURE. To get that almost crispy outside to the muffin while it’s soft in the middle is blasting the muffins with high heat for the first 5 minutes and then cooling down the temperature to make sure the muffin is cooked through in its entirety. Check out this video below to see the step by step process!
I don’t know the science behind why this works and not interested in finding out too much, I just know it does work and it made a real difference! Hope you find this useful and enjoy an American favorite!
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay Perfect Steak Recipe
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- Oreo Italian Macarons
- Homemade Pasta (With or Without a Pasta Maker)
- Whole Smoked Chicken
- Instant Pot Blackened Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Simple Lemon Cake
- Joanna Gaines' Chicken Brie & Peach Flatbreads
- French Coconut Pie
- Biscuits and Gravy Bubble Bake
- 3-Ingredient No-Churn Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
- 3-Ingredient Crock-Pot Tacos