Gluten, Dairy, Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Muffins
Incredibly easy banana muffins with no flour or refined sugar needed.
They say smell is the strongest memory connector of the senses, and one of my all time favorite smells was waking up to a house filled with chocolate chip banana bread or muffin smell my Mom was making. I’d argue to say that still might be my favorite smell (maybe only trumped by this family favorite bacon).
Since I have finished playing football I don’t exercise near as much as I did and have therefore made a more conscious effort to eat better (you may have noticed that trending in my more recent posts). As result of this conscious effort I tried to recreate my Mom’s muffins in a healthier style. Result = this recipe! Don’t get me wrong, these aren’t near as good as my Mom’s (her recipe found here), but they are a tasty alternative.
If you are trying to be a little better in what you choose to eat but want to still enjoy banana muffins then go ahead and give these a try. I want to give my Mom a public shout out for making the best banana bread/muffins out there! Hope you guys enjoy these ones!
- The Best Fudgy Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownie Recipe
- Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- The Best Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Candy Cane Shortbread
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- Cinnamon French Toast with Banana Fosters
- Gone With The Wind
- Whole Smoked Chicken
- One Bowl Sweet Corn Spoon Bread
- Cookies & Cream Salted Caramel Ice Cream (No Churn)