Delicious strawberry pie with a completely homemade filling.
A few things to note about this recipe:
- I chose to strain the seeds from the strawberry filling. Honestly, it was a gigantic pain and I’m not sure that it really mattered all that much in the end since the whole strawberries still have their seeds. Do what you will with that information. As for me, I don’t think I’ll strain out the seeds next time!
- Something else I think I’ll do differently next time: slicing the strawberries. I thought it would be so pretty to have these beautiful, whole pieces of strawberries in this pie. And it is! But it also would have been easier to eat if I had sliced the strawberries instead.
- This buttermilk pastry crust is so yummy with this pie filling. But feel free to use a refrigerated pie crust from the store if you need to take a shortcut!
What’s my favorite thing about this recipe?
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Mom's Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies Recipe
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread
- Copycat Shake Shack Sauce
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunny (Hollow)
- Thick and Chewy Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-Ingredient WW Bagels
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Bubble Bake
- Wingers Sticky Fingers Copycat
- Strawberry Avocado Salad with Chicken
- Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Pumpkin Crescent Rolls