Delicious strawberry pie with a completely homemade filling.
A few things to note about this recipe:
- I chose to strain the seeds from the strawberry filling. Honestly, it was a gigantic pain and I’m not sure that it really mattered all that much in the end since the whole strawberries still have their seeds. Do what you will with that information. As for me, I don’t think I’ll strain out the seeds next time!
- Something else I think I’ll do differently next time: slicing the strawberries. I thought it would be so pretty to have these beautiful, whole pieces of strawberries in this pie. And it is! But it also would have been easier to eat if I had sliced the strawberries instead.
- This buttermilk pastry crust is so yummy with this pie filling. But feel free to use a refrigerated pie crust from the store if you need to take a shortcut!
What’s my favorite thing about this recipe?
- Bobby Flay's Cajun Brined Turkey Recipe
- Dad's Southern Homemade Chili Recipe
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt Recipe
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes (Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Swiss Burger Bombs
- 30 of the Best Burger Recipes
- 25 Chinese Food Fake-Out Recipes
- Spinach Artichoke Bowtie Pasta
- 4th of July Red Velvet Monster Cookies
- Gringo Enchiladas
- Texas Slow Cooker Chili (Freezer Meal)
- Dad's 3-Ingredient Best Football Chip Dip
- Butternut Squash Pie