Delicious strawberry pie with a completely homemade filling.
A few things to note about this recipe:
- I chose to strain the seeds from the strawberry filling. Honestly, it was a gigantic pain and I’m not sure that it really mattered all that much in the end since the whole strawberries still have their seeds. Do what you will with that information. As for me, I don’t think I’ll strain out the seeds next time!
- Something else I think I’ll do differently next time: slicing the strawberries. I thought it would be so pretty to have these beautiful, whole pieces of strawberries in this pie. And it is! But it also would have been easier to eat if I had sliced the strawberries instead.
- This buttermilk pastry crust is so yummy with this pie filling. But feel free to use a refrigerated pie crust from the store if you need to take a shortcut!
What’s my favorite thing about this recipe?
- Homemade Nutter Butters Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe (Dairy Free)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Gordon Ramsay’s Perfectly Poached Egg
- Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles Recipe
- How to Microwave a Sweet Potato
- Blender Protein Waffles (Gluten Free)
- Memphis Mac & Cheese
- Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Rangoons
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie