Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
This Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl is by far my favorite way to start the day! Made with sweet dark cherries, dark chocolate, coconut, and granola.
Check out all of our Healthy Recipes!
Main Ingredients Needed for Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- frozen cherries
- milk of choice
- chocolate protein powder
- collagen powder
- dark chocolate cocoa powder
- toppings like: granola, coconut, dark chocolate chips, etc.
How to Make this Recipe
- Blend together: the frozen cherries, milk, protein powder, collagen powder, cocoa powder, and a few cubes of ice.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl. Top with granola (try our family’s favorite recipe for chewy peanut butter granola!), shredded coconut, dark chocolate chips, and some melted Nutella.
My Favorite Toppings
- Homemade Peanut Butter Granola (see the above section for recipe link)
- Love Crunch Peanut Butter Granola (Target and Walmart)
- Bear Naked Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Granola (Target and Walmart)
- Good & Gather Double Dark Chocolate Crunch Granola (Target)
- Good & Gather Toasted Coconut Chips (Target)
- Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips (Target and Walmart)
- Churro Cake Recipe
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Mom's Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies Recipe
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- Cinnamon French Toast with Banana Fosters
- BBQ Chicken Cheesesteak
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt Recipe
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Cups
- Half-Size Birthday Cake
- Sweet Corn Mexican Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Oven Fried Chicken Wings
- Honey Lime Chicken
- Dad's 3-Ingredient Best Football Chip Dip
- Chocolate Frosted Candy Cane Sugar Cookie Bars