Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
This Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl is by far my favorite way to start the day! Made with sweet dark cherries, dark chocolate, coconut, and granola.
Check out all of our Healthy Recipes!
Main Ingredients Needed for Dark Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- frozen cherries
- milk of choice
- chocolate protein powder
- collagen powder
- dark chocolate cocoa powder
- toppings like: granola, coconut, dark chocolate chips, etc.
How to Make this Recipe
- Blend together: the frozen cherries, milk, protein powder, collagen powder, cocoa powder, and a few cubes of ice.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl. Top with granola (try our family’s favorite recipe for chewy peanut butter granola!), shredded coconut, dark chocolate chips, and some melted Nutella.
My Favorite Toppings
- Homemade Peanut Butter Granola (see the above section for recipe link)
- Love Crunch Peanut Butter Granola (Target and Walmart)
- Bear Naked Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Granola (Target and Walmart)
- Good & Gather Double Dark Chocolate Crunch Granola (Target)
- Good & Gather Toasted Coconut Chips (Target)
- Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips (Target and Walmart)
- Easy All Butter No Chill Pie Crust Recipe
- Quaker Oats Apple Crisp Recipe with Old Fashioned Oats
- Easy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Stuffed Ham Cheese and Broccoli Bread
- BBQ Chicken Cheesesteak
- Chocolate Bunny Cupcakes
- Easy Weeknight Baked Ziti
- Instant Pot Chicken & Dumplings
- Huevos Rancheros in a Hole
- Crockpot Buffalo Honey Ranch Drumsticks
- Easy Oven-Baked Kansas City Style Ribs
- Quick & Easy Blender Bisquick Gravy