Instant Pot Spaghetti (Starting with Frozen Meat!)
This instant pot spaghetti comes together quickly in one pot, from browning FROZEN ground meat to boiling the noodles. A great weeknight dinner recipe to keep in your back pocket!
- 2-3 lbs. ground meat (I used 2.5 lbs ground turkey), frozen
- 5 cups water or broth, divided
- 16 ounces thin spaghetti
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Place the steam rack insert inside the IP. Place the meat on top of the steam rack, pour 1 cup of your liquid over it, and use the manual setting to cook for 25 minutes (if using fresh meat, you could cook for 12-15 minutes). Let steam release.
- Carefully remove the steam rack, with the meat on it, and set aside. Drain the liquid inside of the IP. Replace the meat and use a spoon or spatula to break it up. If the meat didn’t brown all the way through, simply change the setting to sautee and finish browning the meat.
- Add the remaining liquid (water or broth), brown sugar, and tomato sauce. Stir well before adding the noodles. Make sure the noodles are covered by the liquid.
- Replace the lid and use the manual setting to cook for 10 minutes. Let steam release before removing the lid and stirring the spaghetti. You can serve it immediately or keep it on the ‘warm’ setting until ready to eat.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1064Total Fat: 60gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 304mgSodium: 505mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 96g
- 30 Ideas for Easter Dinner Side Dishes
- Irish Oatmeal Cake Recipe
- Lemon Syrup Cake Recipe
- Easiest Healthy Dessert
- Shake Shack Sloppy Joes
- BBQ Chicken Cheesesteak
- Double Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies
- Perfect Dinner Rolls
- Strawberry Pie
- Greek Yogurt Boston Cream Cheesecake
- Gordon Ramsay's Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Spinach Artichoke Bowtie Pasta
- Sweet Corn Mexican Ice Cream (No Churn)
- Easy Pumpkin Pie
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie
- Crockpot Chex Mix